Vitamin C Serum
Our brand new Vitamin C serum is essential to your daily skin care routine. Our new formula holds 15% Vitamin C, 2% Hyaluronic Acid, 3% Vitamin E and 0.5% Ferulic Acid, making it one of the most advanced serum formulas on the market. Combine that with the Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera this truly is the only serum you need for softer, firmer and healthier looking skin. Read on to hear more about the benfits of our Vitamin C Serum.
CUSTOMERS REVIEWED THIS PRODUCT
Why is our Vitamin C Serum for you?
- If you are looking for a powerful antioxident for the skin our formula contains 15% pure Vitamin C guaranteed to protect your skin from harm and UV damage. If the damage is already over time Vitamin C stimulates collagen production making it the perfect ingredient for skin repair and restoration.
- If you have dry skin and are looking to keep it hydrated or feeling hydrated in the morning the Hyaluronic acid will draw water in to your skin keeping it soft and hyrdated.
- If you are looking for something to relax spots, acne or inflamations the Aloe Vera will do just that. Its also great for soothing sore or dry patches.
- If you suffer from fine lines, scaring, dark spots or pigmentation, over time all these ingredients combined will work together to help repair and restore your skin back to perfection.
- Suitable skin types? Sensitive, Normal, oily, combination and dry.
- 100% Animal Cruelty Free.
Vitamin C has incredible antioxident properties. It also plays a vital role on collagen synthesis making it a very important ingredient to improve the brightness texure and overall skin tone.
Vitamin E helps your skin to fight off free radicals. If you can fight off free radicals you can help reduce wrinkles and keep your skin looking youthful.
Hyaluronic Acid helps maximise the skins collagen levels. This process keeps the skin looking supple as well as retaining moisture and contributing to anti aging effects of the skin.
Ferulic acid is a plant based antioxident that helps to protect your skin from harmful environmental pollutions and assaults. It also works to enhace the stability and performance of Vitamin C & E.
Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Witch Hazel, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Jojoba Oil, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer